What is PPC?
PPC, also known as pay-per-click, describes an online advertising strategy where advertisers only pay when someone clicks on an ad. PPC ads can display on websites, search engines, and social media networks.
What do PPC services include?
Deliverables for PPC services depend on the service provider, as well as the plan selected. In most cases, PPC management services will include advertising on Google and Bing, as well as keyword targeting, bid management, and routine reporting.
1. SEO (search engine optimization): As a strategy, SEO works extremely well with PPC — so much so that some would even say they go hand-in-hand. A strong SEO campaign allows your website to show up at the top of search engine results pages in organic searches, increase traffic to your website, and increases overall conversions.
2. Social media marketing: If you’re looking to reach your target audience on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, WebFX can help. We’ll help craft the perfect posts and help you to become a leader in your industry on social media.
3. Email marketing: If you’re looking to stay top of mind to your most valuable customers, email marketing can help. We’ll help you craft the perfect email content to keep your customers coming back for more.
4. Web design: If you want to be proud of the website users see when they click on one of your PPC ads, we provide website design and development from the ground up. If you already have a website and are just looking to do a little spring cleaning, we can help with that as well!
5. Content marketing: If you’ve ever heard the saying “content is king,” you’ve heard right. Without great content, it’s hard for your website to rank highly on results pages. WebFX can help craft high-quality, targeted content for your website so that your target audience can always be informed.
What Is Pay Per Click and How Does It Work?
A Hanapin Marketing report shows that 79 percent of marketers find paid search marketing beneficial to their business. Consequently, approximately 62 percent of industry players said they would continue to increase their PPC ads budget in the coming years to draw new customers looking for their services.
According to Social Media Today, more than 7 million advertisers spent a total of $10.01 billion for pay per click ads in 2017 alone. Evidently, pay per click has become one of the most widely used marketing frameworks for generating higher ROI. But what is pay per click and how can it ramp up your digital marketing efforts?
Thrive’s PPC experts explain what is paid search and how it works to guide you through the fundamentals of PPC management. By understanding pay per click processes, you have a better chance of launching profitable campaigns. Learn all about PPC marketing and find out how our pay per click marketing agency can help you achieve success.